Friday, November 6, 2009

How is it possible to receive an email from my own email address to myself, when I haven't sent it ?

Anyone with a separate email program can use any name or address for the FROM address. I could change my name and address in seconds in Thunderbird to anything. It in no way indicates a problem. Spammers do it to keep mail from being returned to them. There is no way for you to stop it. You also can't mark it as spam or you block yourself.




How is it possible to receive an email from my own email address to myself, when I haven't sent it ?
if you have more then one email account then you can send info from one accountr to the other no problem.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

email address Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting