Friday, November 6, 2009

Wh is my email address bouncing almost every day. How do I fix it for good?

For as long as I can remember my email account has experienced hard bouncing. Up until recently, it happened about once a week, but now it's happening every other day. The email I use is my primary email address and it's the one I prefer using. Can anyone tell me how to fix this problem. It's very annoying to have to reactivate my account every other day.

Wh is my email address bouncing almost every day. How do I fix it for good?
Is it yahoo? Try to delete old messages from your inbox.
Reply:The number one problem is that your yahoo mailbox is FULL!





Go to your email account in yahoo via the web (not via a email client such as outlook express, etc.) and see how much email you have stored. It will tell you the number of emails and the amount of storage together with the percentage of available space in your email box.





The second problem might be that yahoo itself is having a problem with their own email servers.





If these two don't solve your problem write to yahoo under "help" (but expect to wait about one week)!

student survey

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

email address Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting