Monday, May 24, 2010

How can I change my email address on Outlook Express , I tried and messed it up and now it kicks me off line ?

Click on outlook icon when it opens click on tools then go down to accont then delete the one you see by clicking remove then click add then E-mail and follow


you type your name first and last let say Tom Smith


click next it will ask you pop


pop.isp provider. I do not know your provider.let me give you example about mine, it goes like this





pop.comcast.net


smtp.comcast.net


then click next


it will ask E-mail address


then account address


then pas sward


click finish


you're done.

How can I change my email address on Outlook Express , I tried and messed it up and now it kicks me off line ?
Tools - Accounts - Mail Tab - Properties
Reply:If you don't have the paperwork provided to you by your Internet Service Provider, you probably need to call their tech support and have them walk you through the steps.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

email address Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting