Monday, May 24, 2010

I changed my extra email address two times. How can I open an extra email address? It is prevented by Yahoo?

When I am trying to create an extra email address I am receiving the following message:


According to our records, you've changed the name of your extra email address two times in the past year. To help prevent spam, we cannot let you create a new address at this time.


So, when will I be able to create a new extra email address?

I changed my extra email address two times. How can I open an extra email address? It is prevented by Yahoo?
i dont know, i had 3 different email addresses a long time ago but now i just use one
Reply:Yes, Yahoo preventing it. Go to another browser like Firefox, go to aol and open an email account with them for free.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

email address Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting