Saturday, May 22, 2010

Why do I received span coming from same email address that I have, am confuse, what to do?

Have been receiving these spam for so many times. My worried is that the sender was listed as same email address that I have. I understand that before we can registered our email address, it is being verified by the provider that no similar address excess. To whom am i going to bring my complain?

Why do I received span coming from same email address that I have, am confuse, what to do?
Increase your anti spam filter levelas


mobilise your block lists


every time you get spam send the email direct ly addressed to say abuse@yahoo.com


abuse@hotmail.com etc ,etc.


DIRECT ALL UNWANTED EMAILS TO YOUR BIULK FOLDER


send all emails to isp provider as " treat as spam"


delete all spam twice a day!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

email address Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting