Monday, May 24, 2010

Why cant send emails it keeps telling me i have a wrongly formatterd email address on my lap top?

everytime i try to send emails or reply to emails it keeps telling me ive a email address formaterd incorrectly so ive deleted all my email contacts and it still wont let me email can u help please

Why cant send emails it keeps telling me i have a wrongly formatterd email address on my lap top?
If it is saying that for all your messages, then it is YOUR email address that is formatted wrongly, not one of your contacts. You need to look at the address that is put into your e-mails. Either a bit change has altered it or the security settings of your server have changed (a lot of that recently) and you have to make your e-mail on the account valid.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

email address Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting