Sunday, October 11, 2009

Can someone forward my yahoo email to another email address?

I had a yahoo email message forwarded to a different email address. It was an old email address I no longer use. Can this be done by someone else or set up by someone to automatically forward email messages to the old address?





It was displayed as new mail and wasn't opened. Later that day it displayed that it was forwarded to another email address. I didn't forward it.

Can someone forward my yahoo email to another email address?
Only if they hack your account
Reply:Yes, someone can do it. Maybe because of easier backdoor access to the other account.


But before making any hasty conclusions, make sure that automatic forwarding is not activated!


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

email address Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting