Wednesday, October 21, 2009

My computer has parental controls with Yahoo but I want to change my email address.?

I have to sign into Parental controls with my email address but I want to change my email address because it is too little kiddish. Does anybody know how to do it?

My computer has parental controls with Yahoo but I want to change my email address.?
The parental controls logon is sort of like a password for you to use the computer. You first need to work with your parents to change this password. Get a new email as follows:


You can change your email address is several ways. First look at this tutorial


http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/ya...


Next look at My Account, click on those words under your name on the email page. To the right is Public Profiles. You can set up a second email address for yourself by editing that. So you now use name1@yahoo.com, You set up name2@yahoo.com and sign one with that. The password for both is the same and you get email to both from the same email page.


Third, you can just go to Yahoo, set up a new ID and you will have another email address.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

email address Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting