Saturday, October 24, 2009

How can I find A old friend with out a address or email for free?

See I lost contact with a friend in high school and we where very close, he moved away and I had a really bad dream that seem so real that he died.

How can I find A old friend with out a address or email for free?
anywho.com





if you know where he used to live, maybe his parents still live there. If you know his name and have a hunch as to where he might be anywho.com can sometimes figure it out, but I would go with looking for family members. My dad found an old friend because his grandmother still lived in the town where they grew up.
Reply:Got to www.whitepages.com and start that search. Sometimes you can find the person you are looking for with a phone number without paying. Now it may bring up a lot of different ones depending on the name but you may find them with the initial information you get and if not, any further steps will cost you money. Good luck..


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

email address Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting