Saturday, October 24, 2009

An overseas person has used my email address to send out marketing emails which are?

illegal in the USA because that email has no place on there for people to ask to be removed from their list. I have their ISP number, but I'm wondering what I can do to stop their emails (under my name) from going out in the mail. Are there any laws now that can stop them? And, did they get into my email account or did they bypass it? I ask because most of the time my email seems to be busy and it won't work properly. Your advice please.

An overseas person has used my email address to send out marketing emails which are?
I would forward them to the address below. You may also send a personal email to the address and ask them what you can do.
Reply:Thanks for asking that Sophie, I have been receiving the same crap/failure notices for about three weeks.





I even emailed Yahoo, and no response from them.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

email address Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting