Wednesday, October 21, 2009

How do I change the email address associated with my yahoo account?

The email address associated with my account (gdrobertson@snet.net) is not valid. It came over from my SBC/Yahoo account with SNET. Emails to this address get rejected.

How do I change the email address associated with my yahoo account?
You cannot change the default mail address. What you can do is that you can change the mail address so that your mails get redirected to another account convenient for you.


1. Sign in to "My Yahoo",


2. Click on "My Account" on the top left hand corner of that page.


3. A new page will open (you may be required to sign in again, but don't worry, sign in again).


4. A page titled "Yahoo Account Info" will open. Click on "Edit your marketing preferences".


5. On the next page, click on "update my email addresses". A new page will open (you may be required to sign in again, but don't worry, sign in again).


6. Change/Fill in the "Alternate Email 1 (Primary)" email address and check the same by clicking on its bullet.


7. Click on "Finished" on the bottom right corner of the screen.


8. A new page with the URL "http://subscribe.yahoo.com/showaccount" will open. Now you have a choice of email accounts to choose from. Select which suits you and click on "Save Changes" on the bottom right corner of the screen, and hoorahhh, you are done !!!





Try it buddy and dont forget to give a feedback if it worked.

survey

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

email address Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting