Saturday, October 24, 2009

My Yahoo Answers account is inaccessable do to an email address change?

I have over 15,000 points in my original account (Walter E or Walter E. - I've forgotten), with an original email address let's call email A. In anticipation of changing providers, I made a new account here which you are seeing with this low point total within email B. I tried linking them two weeks ago with no luck. But the real problem is:





Today the original premium account was closed so they gave me a new a free Yahoo account, email C. When I log in under the original email account A it says "Incorrect password". When I log in under the newly-given account C (as of today - the third in this series of nightmares) they say: "Sorry - that account has been taken", and there is no way to link A or B or to C so I can maintain the original points with the new email address (C). Also can't see my profile.





Whom can I contact within the offices of Yahoo by phone to resolve this issue? A Department name and Phone number other than 866-492-4664 or 866-562-7213 which don't help.

My Yahoo Answers account is inaccessable do to an email address change?
yahoo has been having problems


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

email address Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | Web Hosting